Wednesday, November 9, 2011

ADDICTION

Hey Bloggers! Today's post will be all about my new addiction......



Yes that's right it is Tumblr!!!! I made an account yesterday and ever since I have been hooked. All the different images are just so amazing,and inspirational. They actually been helping me to write some of my poetry that I have been posting on here. I also named ny Tumblr The Caged Bird Sings. I just love the name. Here is what part of my page looks like.



You can look at so many different things from Fashion to animals to art. There are so many things to see and it is just awesome.So if you have not yet made a Tumblr I sugest you do so...It is very very VERY fun. So come on and make one then follow me :)

http://singingdoesthecagedbird.tumblr.com/

I LOVE TUMBLR <33333

No comments:

Post a Comment