Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lost in Time

Wow! Where has the time gone? I haven't posted in a very long time. I have totally forgotten about it to tell you the truth. Everything has been going to fast and I feel sorta lost. School has gone by right in front of my eyes(GOOD THING!) And so has my opportunities to do something I really wanted to do. I won't say what,but I'm sad about it.Anyway Last night I went to our school's Spring Fling Dance. It was awful just like the last one -___- The guy I liked was there. I always had this perception that he was sweet and nice, because every time we talked he was. But the guy I saw last night was what you could call a "PLAYER" He was grinding with 7 different girls......And I mean 7....It made me really disappointed in him. Besides that I had fun dancing with my friends :) And I'm sad that it was the last dance of the year :( But I sorta had fun and I can't wait for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment