Monday, March 28, 2011

When life give you a hit, you hit it back....harder



So I'm in a bit of a foul mood. School is starting to stress me out, the weeks go on and on and seem to never stop. The only thing that has been making me feel the least bit better is my oldies music. Yes my oldies music...... You know Pinkfloyd, Meatloaf,The Steve Miller Band, Beatles and such? I have been constantly listening to them, and I feel a little better. Everything in life at the moment is piling up and I just can't keep up. And worst of all the boy I like is umm how do I put this nicely? OH I know a Player..... -_____- This Saturday was our Spring Fling dance, even though I have no clue why they would have it now. Anyways I got all dolled up and went with my friends to the dance. I was so nervous because I wanted to ask my crush to dance. Then I turned and saw him grinding with 2 different girls at the same time... YES AT THE SAME TIME!!! Oh goodness I was really mad. I tried not to think about it and started dancing with my friends, and all of a sudden a new song comes on and "BAM" He is grinding with another girl.... Grrr this isn't what I had in mind. So it comes to the last dance of the night. I really really want to ask him to dance, and then I see him dancing with someone else. I mean how many different girls do you need to dance with? I was very sad to be honest. I can tell that my life is going to be real sucky for awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment