Monday, October 17, 2011

Wow I am so bad at this Blogging Thing

Yet again I am back after a long time of being away. I have to tell you that I am not such a good blogger. Maybe in the future it will improve, but for now what ya see is what ya get.... If there are any people who look and read this blog that is...

Anyway there is not that much new in my ife... I found out I am allergic to the sun, I got a job, I bought my own phone,and I am tired all the time til the point of no return.

Here is a cute video of a cat lady...That's gonna be me some day if you catch my drift.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP4NMoJcFd4


Bye for now!

P.S

Sorry that this post is so boring.... It is almost 10 at night

2 comments:

  1. Yay Hannah's back!! :D Don't worry... it makes it more interesting if you only post when you really have something to say...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're allergic to the sun??? Poor girl.... :(

    ReplyDelete