Monday, June 13, 2011

Freedom is mine!!!.....In 4 days...

The lock is being opened slowly and I can almost get out of this prison we call school. This week is my last week in confinement, and don't you sometimes feel trapped? We are locked up there for six hours five days a week, where they have robots for teachers who shoot graphic organizers, and homework out of their arms just for fun... *Wham* essay *bam* world history project *zing* 6 page math packet. I say enough is enough. We already have to do finals, so why are you giving us more work? hey, on most of my work I just doodle anyway, and yet maintain a honor roll status. Here is a doodle I have done.



Octopus with a Balloon!!! :D I am so talented!

I have been studying like crazy for the finals. I have three tomorrow then three the next day then two the next day. I am so excited for summer that I can hardly wait. The anticipation is killing me! Camping, swimming, being free!!! So how is your prison life? When do you get out? Thank you for reading, and remember to follow and tell your friends! Have a happy blogging day!

1 comment:

  1. hi hannah...
    this is my blog :)
    http://imagineiridescentdreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete