Sunday, June 5, 2011

Neon Trees and Trampolines

What do Neon Trees and Trampolines have in common? They are both amazing and fantastic! So let me go on and tell you why.

This week on Wednesday my mother won two tickets to see the Neon Trees play live in The Coast 893.1's lounge ( which is a radio station.) We got to see them play live!!!!! And Oh my they sounded so good live unlike most bands, cough cough Black Eyed Peas cough cough. Anyway I went to school not knowing that my mom had won the tickets ( and by the way I am an huge fan of Neon Trees.) My mom had called the school to say that I had an "appointment" well she didn't lie I did have an appointment.....with Neon Trees :)
I went out of school, and when I went to my mom she told me that I was getting shots... I hate shots...She laughed and said " No we are going to see Neon Trees!" Do you know how excited I was? I can't even type how excited I was. Anyway we went there and got some free lunch, and then it was time to hear the Neon trees play live in the radios lounge!! When they came in I cheered so loud everyone looked over, what can I say I love the Neon Trees! They played Animal, Your Surrender, and Sins of My Youth! My favorite is Your Surrender. They played it slower then it is on the CD's. Here is a clip of them singing Animal. http://bcove.me/58fi3v00
Here are some pictures of them!



This is Tyler Glenn the lead singer in Neon Trees



This is Elaine Bradley who does drums, percussion, and vocals



These two guys are Chris Allen who plays Guitar and Branden Campbell who does bass guitar and vocals



And this is me with the band! They were so nice, and their music sounded great! Tis was something I will never forget ever! By the way sorry it took so long to post I was waiting for the pictures to come back!

And finally next trampolines. Most people love trampolines like this girl! So this weekend I had a sleepover at my friend Nicole's house with her and another friend named Kirstin! We all worked on Nicole's and my English project. We made a video and I can assure you that it was very funny! So that night we slept on her trampoline! We jumped and talked on it for a long time! Sleeping on a trampoline with friends is def something you must do sometime in your life! Well we didn't sleep on it all night...It did get pretty cold so we ended up going inside... Next sleepover we will try again!

Thank you for reading my blog and remember to follow and tell your other followers to come and take a look! Have a happy blogging day!

No comments:

Post a Comment