Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Technology and Me

I am sorry for not posting in awhile, but I had some problems with my technology. have I ever mentioned that I absolutely hate computers sometime? Well I do..most of the time...
My computer had been giving me warning like this...



And my confused face came on like this...



So after the warning came up a million times it finally said it was full, and it would no log me into my computer, so thus I had no internet -___-
As you can see now I am up and running again. But just so you know I am not the person to ask about any type of technology....EVER... You can go to these people right here



Indeed I know they are only children. but they probably know more than me since they all have macs....What has this world come to?

No comments:

Post a Comment