Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Every Penny counts

At the beginning of this month I started to save change in a fish piggy bank at my house. I have been putting in all my change from after I might have gone to the mall, or out to eat, or anything like that. I have periodically been keeping track of how much money has been in this bank, and the total today is ten dollars and five cents ($10.05)which is a lot of change in my opinion.



Crappy computer photo of my change bank.. :(


At this moment I have no clue what I am saving up for. Maybe a shopping spree, or a new camera, or anything really. I should really start a bank account soon to hold all my money in. I just need to start saving for future finances and such. I want to make sure I have some money in case of emergencies or anything. Yea this is a boring post, but it was on my mind tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment