Thursday, May 26, 2011

Healthy Living

My friend and I decided that we want to live healthier lives, so we started to eat healthier and exercise more. Are plan is to do this five week exercise program that came in a seventeen magazine. Our goal is to become healthier people and get in shape. I think it will be a good thing to do. I have been quite lazy since my last sports season was over. I even gained time on my mile this spring :/ opps...

I think that it is important to live a healthy life. If all you do is hide away inside and be unhealthy than you will lead that into your future. I want to live a happy healthy life. So what do you like to do to stay healthy? Do you ride your bike or go for a swim? My favorite thing to do id either take a long walk or go swimming! I haven't done either in a little while. Maybe I will do that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment