Monday, May 23, 2011

Personal Style

Everyone knows that saying " Everyone has their own style." I have been trying to find my own style for a long time, and I never really knew what I liked. When it comes to buying clothes I see things I like, but most of the time I try it on and I think it either doesn't look good or I just can't buy it. I have no clue why I do this but I really put myself down when it comes to it. I want to change this about me and let my creative, sun loving spirit show through what I wear. Recently I have been looking at some clothing sites, and I have really fallen in love with a lot of items from a Store Called Forever XII (21.) For example here are some things I like...


I absolutely am in Love with this dress!



I need this bag!



One of the cutest skirts ever!



Amazing shirt!



Another beautiful shirt!

So these are just a few of the many things I saw and liked from that store. You can bet that I am going to be shopping there more often! I classify myself as more of an Indie type of style now. I have looked at that fashion type, and I fell in love with it. I am glad that I am starting to discover some new things about me. For a while now it seems to me as I am starting to change my ways and find a new me, but in a good sort of change that I think is good for me.

So what type of style do you have? What is your favorite clothing store? Do you feel like it is ok to change sometimes? I am looking forward to see your answers. Have a happy blogging day!

3 comments:

  1. Correction: Forever XXI. I feel so stupid as in seeing I take Latin....Major Fail....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. You would look so cute in this stuff Hannah!

    ReplyDelete