Sunday, June 12, 2011

Spring Cleaning finds treasures

It is that time of year at my house! You can probably already guess what it is that's right it is winning the LOTTERY! No I kid :), it's Spring cleaning time.Some have already done this, but hey I swim against the tide.



So as I have been cleaning my room I have discovered some items that I lost a long time ago, such as MY CAMERA CHARGER!! I was so happy to find this thing, because I have not been able to take pictures which stinks. I love my camera even though it is not that of a quality. Oh well at least I have one that's all that matters :) I also found some old jewelry, diaries from when I was in elementary school, pieces to games, fun things like that. I also found some stupid things like a letter one of my old friends ( who is not my friend anymore and I am glad they are not, because they have a big ego and are very rude) which said " if Hannah opens this she will be a girly girl forever and be a dung beetle in her next life. I opened and read it...I guess her black magic didn't work. People can be so mean and strange. I also found a plate my sister Anna and I got that said Jesus is not here...he has risen.....I laughed my pants off. I have no clue why her and I bought the thing.It is a good memory to have though :)
So have you guys been Spring cleaning yet? Find any thing worth while or stupid as can be? I would love to hear about it. Tell your friends about my blog! And please visit again! have a happy blogging day!

No comments:

Post a Comment